TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms & Conditions are hereby notified for the benefit of all visitors/attendees/purchasers/exhibitors or any other party on behalf of Comic Con India,its principals, agents, representatives, affiliates, licensees, or assignees(“Organisers”).
- Each wristband/pass admits one person, and one person only. Once purchased, wristbands/passes cannot be transferred, exchanged, refunded, or returned.
- Purchaser/attendee must carry receipt of wristband/pass purchased online/through any third-party retailer in order to register at the Comic Con India Event (hereinafter “Event”) and collect wristband/pass for entry. It is recommended that purchasers/attendees arrive at the venue for the Event a minimum of 20 minutes prior in order to register and pick up their physical wristbands/passes.
- No wristband/pass shall be sold in cash to any minor. Any person wishing to purchase a wristband/pass in cash must be above 18 years of age.
- Entry to the Event shall only be permitted to valid wristband/pass holders. In cases of purchase of a ‘SuperFan’pass, only ONE SuperFan wristband/pass will be issued at the Event, which shall be valid for all days of the Event.
- Wristbands/passes that have been removed or tampered with shall be rendered invalid and shall not be replaced.
- Children aged 3 years or below shall not be required to purchase a wristband/pass for entry. Anyone above 3 years of age shall be required to pay full admission price for entry to the Event.
- Organisers are not responsible for damage to, or loss of, wristband/pass once issued. Duplicate wristband/pass will not be issued for lost, stolen, or damagedwristbands/passes.
- Purchasers should beware of counterfeit wristbands/passes. Organisers are not responsible for any counterfeit wristbands/passes purchased by any purchaser/attendee.
- Organisers reserve the rights of admission, even to valid wristband/pass
- Internet handling fee per wristband/pass may be levied upon transactions. It is recommended that purchasers check the total amount before making any payment.
- Wristbands/passes once booked/purchased cannot be exchanged or refunded.
ATTENDING THE CONVENTION
- Valid wristbands/passes must be displayed at all times during/at the Event. The Organisers reserve the right to examine wristbands/passes at any time during/at the Event in order to authenticate their validity/genuineness.
- All wristband/passes are the property of the Organisers and must be relinquished to the Organisers on demand.
- By attending the Event, attendees agree to allow the Organisers the right, in perpetuity, to use their image and/or likeness by media now known or hereafter devised for advertising and/or other promotional purposes. Attendees also agree not to take pictures or videos where posted or announced as prohibited and agree that any permitted photos or videos will not be used for any commercial purposes and will not be made publicly available or generally displayed without prior written consent of the Organisers.
- Organisers are not responsible for any unattended/unaccompanied minors at the Event. Where a wristband/pass has been purchased by an adult for a minor attendee, Organisers are not responsible if the minor attends the Event without the supervision of the wristband/pass purchaser.
- Artist and guest line-up may be subject to change.
- Events feature content targeted at all age groups and as such may feature content that may be deemed by some as offensive. Organisers are not responsible for any offense caused to any attendee by any content featured at or around the Event.If you are the parent or legal guardian of an Event attendee that is under the age of 18, it is your responsibility to check the suitability of the Event for any attendee regardless of official age restrictions.
- Outside food and beverages will not be allowed. Food and beverages will be available, for a charge, inside the venue.
- Kingfisher Radler and Heiniken 0.0 both are carbonated non-alcoholic drinks.
- Comic Con India reserves the right to acquire requisite licenses to serve alcoholic beverages at designated areas of the show. Visitor discretion is advised.
- Organisers are not responsible for any negative effect of food items or drinks consumed by the attendees inside the venue.
- Attendees must take care their personal belongings. Organisers shall not be responsible for any loss or damage at, during, or around, the event.
- First aid will be made available where necessary. However, the Organisers are not responsible for, any injury, harm, or damage, of any kind, that may occur during, at, or around the event.
- Organisers reserve the right, without refund or other recourse, to refuse admission to anyone who is found to be in breach of these terms and conditions; including, but not limited to, where necessary, ejecting the holder(s)of the wristband/pass from the venue after they have entered the venue.
- Organisers shall employ a zero tolerance policy for any form of harassment, which term shall include, but not be limited to: any form of physical or verbal harassment; anti-social or illegal behavior directed towards any attendee/exhibitor/visitor or any other individual at/around the Event; any of the above behavior on any online forum, through any digital means or on any form of social media. Any form of harassment shall be dealt with promptly by Organisers as the Organisers deem fit including, but not limited to, expulsion from the Event without any refund.
- Security procedures, including frisking and bag checking, remain the right of the Organisers. ALL visitors, including those in costumes, must cooperate with the security at the Event, in the interests of the security of all attendees of the Event.
- Carrying of liquids, alcohol, cigarettes and any banned/controlled substances, including outside food, will not be permitted at the event.
- Parking near or at the event venue is at the risk of the vehicle owner.
- The Organisers make no guarantee, warranty, or representation that the Comic Con India web site will function properly throughout the wristband/pass sales process. In the event that the Web site malfunctions, Organisers will try to rectify the problem in a timely fashion. Notwithstanding, by using the Web site the Purchaser agrees that in no event shall the Organisers, be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, punitive or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever, including but not limited to damages resulting from the use of the web site or the wristband/pass sale and registration process.
- Wristband/pass holders assume all risk incidental to participation in all activities, loss or damage to property and release the Organisers and their respective employees and agents, against any and all claims.
- In all arrangements involving third parties the Organisers act only as agent and no liability of any kind whatsoever shall be attached to the Organisers in connection with or arising from such an arrangement with a third party.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law the Organisers will not be responsible for loss, damage or injury to any person or their property howsoever caused.
- Organisers has a zero tolerance policy for harassment of any kind. If a person engages in harassing behaviour, the organisers crew/staff will take prompt action in any form they deem appropriate, including expulsion from the shows with no refund. Our policy applies to everyone at the convention.
- By way of purchasing the wristband/pass for entry to the Event, the Purchaser, and Attendee of the Event, where not the same as the Purchaser thereof, hereby affirms that they have read and understood the Terms & Conditions herein, in full and agrees to all terms and conditions herein.
- Terms and Conditions are subject to change at the discretion of the Organisers without any notice.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be deemed to include any Code of Conduct, Advisory, Press Release/Note, and other terms and condition documents for the Event as published, identified, advised, or promulgated by the Organisers and the same should be read as part and parcel of these Terms & Conditions.
- By entering and using the Organisers website, the Purchaser consents to the collection, use and retention of their personal information, as permissible by law.
- No failure or delay on the part of any parties to these conditions relating to the exercise of any right, power, privilege or remedy provided under these conditions shall operate as a waiver of such right, power or remedy.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by Indian Law, and parties hereby agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdictions of the courts of Delhi for the determination of any dispute.
- By way of purchasing the wristband/pass, the purchaser, and attendee of the Event, where not the same as the purchaser thereof, irrevocably accepts that in case any dispute arises between the parties all efforts must be made to resolve the same by way of Mediation, failing which the same would be referred to Arbitration under the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, under the jurisdiction of the courts of Delhi, to the exclusion of all other jurisdictions. For the sake of clarity it reiterated that the seat and venue of the Arbitration shall be Delhi.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions are unenforceable, the enforceability of any other part of these Terms and Conditions will be maintained.