Just like the Federation or the Night’s Watch, we are always looking to bolster our ranks. Our 11000 strong army of volunteers over 9 years has helped us build India’s greatest pop-culture experience. Do you have what it takes to join our 2019 Legion of Volunteers? Read and find out.
It’s not just about knowing your Federation from the Empire. We are looking for soldiers who believe – and are not afraid of pulling out a “Alohomora” to get the job done.
We are looking for folks with initiative, drive and passion to keep Comic Con India’s strong legacy alive. From getting the word around to doing “Whatever it Takes” on-ground, are you the Avenger we’re looking for?
Our legion is our voice, our legion is our network. Are you well connected? Do you have the power to get things done and spread the word from King’s Landing to The Wall? Then sign on!
We love our Legion and we show it! From exclusive volunteer swag to goodies, it’s a priviledge to be a member of the Legion of Volunteers. Be the Heroes!
- All selected volunteers will need to report in person on the 11th October, 2019 at 6PM at Hitex Exhibition Center.
- Reporting time for all selected volunteers on 12th & 13th October, 2019 will be 7:30AM.
- The duties can extend up till 10PM On both days. Lunch shall be provided by Comic Con India to all selected volunteers on both the days of the convention.
- All selected volunteers shall receive a special participation certificate along with a special goodie bag from Comic Con India.
- Please read through these terms and if unsure, please contact us for further clarification.
- Applications will only be accepted through the registration form
- Applicants should only apply if they can commit to both days of the convention
- No monetary compensation shall be provided to the volunteers
- Applicants should be 18 years of age and above
- No transportation shall be provided by Comic Con India to volunteers on any of the days
- Please keep in mind due to high volume of mails, we will take a minimum of 15-20 days to respond to the selected applicants