Frequently Asked Questions
What is Comic Con India?
Comic Con India is the biggest pop culture convention in the country that has brought joy, wonder and happiness to over 1.2 Million fans for almost a decade.
We bring the best in comics, graphic novels, anime, movies, television, cosplay and video gaming, from across the world, to our shows across 4 cities. With amazing live performances and panels by artists and guests from India and the world, the coolest merchandize and a happy, geeky vibe all around – Comic Con India delivers the best weekend of the year.
When and where are the upcoming Comic Con India events in 2020?
For the first time ever, we are coming to Ahmedabad on 1-2 Feb, 2020 at GUCEC, Memnagar.
The rest of our show dates will be announced soon.
Is there an age restriction for entry for Ahmedabad Comic Con 2020?
Anyone with age 3 and above needs a pass to enter. Visitors under 13 years of age need to be accompanied by an adult. Please note that a valid photo ID with age proof will be checked at the entry and entry will be denied to anyone who is under 13 and is not accompanied by an adult.
What types of passes are available at Ahmedabad Comic Con 2020?
There are two type of passes –
- SuperFan Two-Day VIP Pass
Your SuperFan Two-Day VIP pass gives you the following super powers:
1. Access on both Saturday and Sunday of the show
2. Dedicated VIP Entry
3. Special SUPERFAN – THE FINEST GEEK IN THE GALAXY TREASURE BOX:
- An exciting Funko Pop!
- An Iron Man tee that we bet you’ll love 3000!
- Limited Edition Marvel’s Avengers Bag for your swag
- Exclusive Poster
- SuperFan Badge
- Limited Edition Comic book
- A SuperFan membership card certifying you as the Greatest Geek in The Galaxy!
- Single Day Pass specific to Saturday (1st Feb, 2020) or Sunday (2nd Feb, 2020)
Each pass comes with the following assured goodies:
- Access only on 1 day of the show (the day for which you have booked)
- Limited Edition Marvel’s Avengers Bag for your swag
- Limited Edition Poster
- Exclusive Custom Comic Book
What are the prices of the passes?
- The Single Day pass is priced at INR 599.
- The SuperFan pass is priced at INR 1999.
I have queries and issues around my booking?
- If you have booked via our Website or Townscript – you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have booked via Insider – you can email or call via the following information: email@example.com or call on +91 9136622662 / +91-22-61548585.
- If you booked via Paytm you can call 0120-3888388 or use the in-app support.
- If you have booked via BookMyShow you can call 022 – 39895050 or 022 – 61445050 or visit https://support.bookmyshow.com/support/solutions.
Please note tickets once booked are non-refundable and cannot be interchanged between days.
What is the entrance procedure?
- Once you have booked your tickets, please arrive at the venue with either your electronic pass or the SMS that is sent to them post-purchase plus a valid Id proof.
- You can arrive at the venue anytime between 11 AM & 7:30 PM on the days of the show, head to the BOX OFFICE and pick up your wristbands.
- If you have booked a SuperFan VIP Pass, then head to the SuperFan counter and pick up your wristband and merchandise.
- Please wear your wristband and head towards the main entry gate to the hall, go through security and then head to the hall!
- Re-entry is allowed to the show till 7:30 PM each day. However, you need to be wearing your wristband. For Single Day pass holders, this valid only for the day they booked it for.
- Only SuperFan Pass holders can re-enter on both days.
- Visitors with damaged and torn wristbands won’t be allowed entry.
Is outside food allowed?
No outside food items are allowed. Only personal water bottles are allowed and in case you are visiting with small children, baby food & milk is allowed. Please note there is a food court inside the venue, where food & water are available at a charge.
Is it OK for women who are expecting to attend the show?
While our show is open to all with a pass, it is important to note that the show-floor gets crowded and may get uncomfortable, specially for women who are six months or more into their pregnancy. There is limited seating at the venue. While there are lavatories and emergency ambulances at the show, your discretion is requested. Also, please note that the first half of the show tends to be less busy compared to the second half.
Is it OK for parents to attend the show with their new borns?
While our show is open to all with a pass, it is important to note that the show-floor gets crowded and may get uncomfortable. There is limited seating at the venue. While there are lavatories, we currently do not have dedicated rooms for breast-feeding. Also, please note that the first half of the show tends to be less busy compared to the second half.
Are cameras allowed?
Yes cameras are allowed, however you will have to go through security check. Please note that all images and videos captured at the show are the copyright of Comic Con India and cannot be commercially used without prior written permission from us.
Visitors are welcome to take pictures and make videos, however, please ensure that you take permission from your fellow attendee before taking pictures.
Do you have an Anti – Harassment Policy?
Yes we have a strict Anti – Harassment policy and you can know more about it here: Click Here
Where do I get the latest updates from you guys?
On our social media handles, of course –
Official Hashtag: #ComicCon #ComicConIndia #ComicConIndia20