ABOUT THE EVENT
Comic Con India – Pop Culture Forum is a one-day exclusive event hosting 100+ Delegates, multiple speakers & key-stakeholders from various industries in the eco-system. The forum provides an opportunity to deliberate on the future potential of the fast growing business of Pop-Culture in India. The event will host a conference with leading key note speakers and interactive panel discussions.
The forum will also feature the Comic Con India Industry Awards.
The inaugural Comic Con India – POP CULTURE FORUM is presented by Maruti Suzuki.
COMIC CON INDIA AWARDS
Nominations Are Being Accepted For The Following Categories:
- Best Graphic Novel/Comic Book of the Year
- Best Cover (Includes Illustrated Published Covers of Publications of Any Genre)
- Best Writer (Includes Adaptations)
- Best Children’s Illustrated Book (Age 13 or below)
- Best Penciller/Inker or Penciller/Inker Team
- Best Colorist
- Best New Penciller/Inker or Penciller/Inker Team (This category is valid for candidates who have been active professionally for a period of 1 year or less only)
- Best Indian Web Comic of the year
- Two copies of each comic, graphic novel, or periodical you are submitting must be provided for the judges to consider.
- Publishers may submit up to a maximum of five nominees in any one category. (Sorry, entries cannot be returned)
- A cover letter must accompany your submissions packet, indicating what you are submitting and in which categories.
- Be sure to include contact information, including a mailing address and an e-mail address. The cover letter should provide as much information as possible, including writer and artist credits for stories and issues.
- Any publication which has come out before 30 Dec. 2017 is eligible for the awards.
Dear Comic Con India Awards: I am enclosing the following items for consideration:
- Best Graphic Novel / Comic Book: ‘TITLE’ by ABC Comics;
- Best Writer: AUTHOR for ‘TITLE’;
- Best Artist: ARTIST (Pencilling/Inking) for ‘TITLE’;
- Best Cover: ‘TITLE’ by COVER ARTIST (Pencilling/Inking/Design)
DEADLINE: 1st March 2017
MAIL ALL SUBMISSIONS TO:
COMIC CON INDIA PVT. LTD.
G3, 3 FLOOR, C BLOCK, COMMUNITY CENTRE,
NEW DELHI-110028 (INDIA)
PH: (011) 45052010
ALL ENTRIES MUST REACH THE COMIC CON INDIA OFFICE BY 1st MARCH , 2018
Please print page 4 of the application form and tick the relevant category you want to nominate yourself for. Send this to us along with a copy of your work, for the judges’ evaluation.
The entry to the event is by invite only since it’s a limited capacity event. A nominal fee would be charged for the people who are interested in attending the event and are not a part of the invite list. If you are interested in getting an invite, you can fill your details below and our delegates will get in touch with you for the information regarding the event and fee.