ABOUT THE EVENT
Comic Con India – Pop Culture Forum is a one-day exclusive event hosting 100+ Delegates, multiple speakers & key-stakeholders from various industries in the eco-system. The forum provides an opportunity to deliberate on the future potential of the fast-growing business of Pop-Culture in India. The event will host a conference with leading key note speakers and interactive panel discussions.
The forum will also feature the Comic Con India Industry Awards.
The 2nd Comic Con India – POP CULTURE FORUM is presented by Maruti Suzuki Arena.
- FAN FAVOURITE ENGAGEMENT OF THE YEAR
- MOST IMPRESSIVE FAN EXPERIENCE ZONE OF THE YEAR
- FAN FAVOURITE PUBLISHER OF THE YEAR
- BEST FILM AND TV PROMOTION OF THE YEAR
- BEST BRAND INTEGRATION OF THE YEAR
- BEST GRAPHIC NOVEL- COMIC BOOK OF THE YEAR
- BEST COVER OF THE YEAR
- BEST WRITER OF THE YEAR
- BEST PENCILLER/ INKER OF THE YEAR
- BEST CHILDREN'S ILLUSTRATED BOOK OF THE YEAR
- BEST COLOURIST OF THE YEAR
- BEST WEB COMIC OF THE YEAR
- FAN FAVOURITE EXHIBITOR OF THE YEAR
This category is to award the best experience zone selected by the fans at
Comic Con India shows.
This category is to award the most visually impactful and grand fan
experience zone that was set up at Comic Con India shows.
This category is to award the best Publisher, as voted by the fans at Comic
Con India shows.
This category is to award the best Film & TV promotion conducted in
collaboration with Comic Con outside the shows.
This category is to award the brands, which had the best integration with
Pop culture at Comic Con.
This category is to award the best graphic novel/comic book of the year.
This category is to award the best cover art for a comic book.
This category is to award the best comic book writer.
This category is to award the Penciller/Inker from the comic book universe.
This category is to award the best Children’s Illustrated book, Age 13 or
This category is to award the best colorist for a comic book.
This category is to award the best Indian Web Comic of the year.
This category is to award the fan favourite exhibitor of the year.
COMIC CON INDIA AWARDS
A total of 13 award categories will be recognized and awarded under Comic Con India Awards. The Creative Awards category below is open for self nomination.
- Best Graphic Novel/Comic Book Of The Year
- Best Cover Of The Year
- Best Writer Of The Year
- Best Children’s Illustrated Book Of The Year
- Best Penciller/Inker or Penciller/Inker Team Of The Year
- Best Colorist Of The Year
- Best Web Comic Of The Year
- Most Impressive Fan Experience Zone Of The Year
- Fan Favourite Exhibitor Of The Year
- Fan Favourite Publisher Of The Year
- Best Film & TV Promotion Of The Year
- Fan Favourite Engagement Of The Year
- Best Brand Integration Of The Year
- Three (3) copies of each comic, graphic novel, or periodical you are submitting must be provided for the judges to consider.
- Publishers may submit up to a maximum of five nominees in any one category. (Sorry, entries cannot be returned).
- A cover letter must accompany your submissions packet, indicating what you are submitting and in which categories.
- Be sure to include contact information, including a mailing address and an e-mail address. The cover letter should provide as much information as possible, including writer and artist credits for stories and issues.
- Any publication which has been published between 1st January 2018 till 31st December 2018 is eligible for the awards.
Dear Comic Con India Awards
I am enclosing the following items for consideration:
- Best Graphic Novel / Comic Book: ‘TITLE’ by ABC Comics;
- Best Writer: AUTHOR for ‘TITLE’;
- Best Artist: ARTIST (Pencilling/Inking) for ‘TITLE’;
- Best Cover: ‘TITLE’ by COVER ARTIST (Pencilling/Inking/Design)
Deadline: 15th February 2019
Mail All Submissions To:
COMIC CON INDIA PVT. LTD.
G3, 3rd Floor, C-Block, Community Centre,
New Delhi-110028 (India)
PH: (011) 45052010
ALL ENTRIES MUST REACH THE COMIC CON INDIA OFFICE BY 15th FEBRUARY, 2019
Please print page 5 of the application form and tick the relevant category you want to nominate yourself for. Send this to us along with a copy of your work, for the judges’ evaluation.
JURY FOR THE CREATIVE AWARDS CATEGORY
The entry to the event is by invite only since it’s a limited capacity event. A cost of INR 1000 plus tax per pax will be charged for people interested in attending the event and are not a part of the invite list. If you are interested in getting an invite, you can fill your details below and our team will get in touch with you with more information.