By submitting an entry you agree to the following Terms & Conditions:
1. Use of Entries: You hereby agree that in consideration of you being allowed the chance to enter the Contest, you hereby grant Comic Con India, a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide license and right to utilize the entry materials that you submit to us in connection with the Contest (collectively, "Entry Materials"). Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you acknowledge that Comic Con India shall have the right to use, modify, reproduce, publish, perform, display, distribute, make derivative works of and otherwise commercially and non-commercially exploit the Entry Materials in perpetuity and throughout the Universe, in any manner or medium now existing or hereafter developed, without separate compensation or ‘name credit’ to you or any other person or entity.
2. This Contest is open to residents of INDIA only, open to all ages.
3. Contest Period: The entries can be uploaded on the microsite till 23:59 [IST] on 30th June 2018 ("Closing Date"). Any entries submitted outside these dates will not be entered into the competition.
4. Comic Con India accepts no responsibility for late, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, corrupted or misdirected entries.
5. Comic Con India has the right to reject any entries without prior notice on the basis of following-
SUBMISSIONS WILL BE REJECTED IF -
- They promote irresponsible or excessive consumption of alcohol, promote illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons, or any particular political agenda or message.
- Are sexually explicit or aggressive; unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, professional or age group or sexual orientation; profane or pornographic; obscene or offensive.
- Contain defamatory, malicious, indecent or other inappropriate content.
- Represent a danger to health and safety.
- Refers/promotes brands other than those of Comic Con India.
- Include trademarks, logos or copyrighted material not owned by the entrant or used without the right holder's prior written permission (including famous names, company names etc.)
- Include the names/images of any individual without their express permission;
- Contain any personal identification, apart from the name.
- Is a direct copy of someone else's content, used without their consent.
6. The decision made by Comic Con India during any conflict or event is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. If for any reason any aspect of this competition is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of Comic Con India which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, Comic Con India may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the competition or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of Comic Con India and which prevents Comic Con India from complying with these terms and conditions, then Comic Con India will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
8. Comic Con India and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.